2. Use two to play drums. Just synchronize and start playing.
3. Good for sword fighting. Mini sword duels are the best when having less work or when you just want to play with your kids in the house on a rainy day.
4. Hippie Hairdo holder. Girls use pencils to quickly arrange their hair or you get a funky punky look. If you want to look cooler, use colored or funny design pencils.
5. Door stop. Ideal when you just want to get outside for a few moments and do not want to take the key or to be locked outside.
6. Clean your muddy shoe treads. After a short run in the park or a short trip in the mountains it’s time to clean the shoes and this is no easy work. But if you use the pencil you will finish the job faster.
7. Chew them when nervous. Or just because you have a bad habit that you can get over it.
8. Funny poses. Stick them in your ears, up your nose or under your lip just like fangs. This is a quick and easy way to lighten up someone’s mood.
9. Darts arrows. Sharp them so they are quite pointy and play darts from close range
10. Measuring tool. When you have no other measuring tools around, the pencil is quite a saver.
11. Clean your ears with the erasers. Kind of yucky, but many do it. Look at your colleagues to see if you catch them red handed.
12. Pinwheel. Make one out of paper and stick it with a pin onto the pencil’s eraser
13. Fetch stick for your dog. Not very fancy but the dog will love it. Hopefully the pencil will last in the dog’s mouth so you can play longer.
14. Back scratcher. It’s so hard to reach sometimes to the place where you have that awful itch but the pencil will save the day.
15. Cat toy. I guarantee that the cat will play with it for hours and could even get addicted. Mine did!
16. Magic wand. This is a cheap and handy object that with a few add-ons can become a cute, magic wand in the hands of your little girl.
17. Reach for something in places out of reach. Like under the bed, the closet, between two furniture objects etc.
18. Foot scratcher so you don’t have to take off your shoe. I can not stand those itches. I feel the need to scratch immediately. I guess is better to scratch with the pencil rather to take your shoes off, right?
19. Pointer. This is a no-brainer.
20. Dexterity exercises. When I am tired I find this quite relaxing and it also helps my reflexes.
21. Time waster. You can do this by simply bouncing the pen in the eraser as many times as you can (without getting extremely bored).
22. Use it as a plane and fly it in the air.
23. Button pusher. For the lazy of us!
24. Kindling. You might need more than two-three pencils for this.
25. Buy more pencils and play pick up stick with them. It will be fun.
26. Prop something light with it.
27. Use it as a weapon. If is sharpened it can work as a small knife.
28. As a ruler. You can use it to draw a straight line.
29. Bookmark. Not the best solution but it works.
30. Make a hole in soil to plant seeds. It’s quick and effective
31. Plug up a hole.
32. Stir drinks. Still, use it at home not at the bar.
33. Support a plant. Is very useful for small plants
34. Make holes in plastic wrap that is around new products. Quite useful when you do not have scissors.
35. “Cut” the duct tape on sealed boxes.
36. Push stuff down into the kitchen sink if it gets caught in the drain.
37. Sculpture. Just get a knife and start crafting. (Look close; it’s a cat and a mouse)
38. Long dice. Write the number on each side and good luck!
39. Ice remover. Be careful not to scratch the surface. Make a test on a smaller, hidden zone.
40. Miniature sundial. You can do this with your kids.
41. Splint. This is can be part of a first aid treatment applied quickly.
42. Colored pencil shavings can be used to make a nice picture.
43. Frame for a small teepee. To remember your scouts days.
44. The base of a miniature water vehicle like a raft. It may work, why not?
45. 8 pencils can be used to hold toes apart while polish dries. It may be difficult to walk, though.
46. Grab gross things with two pencils. This doesn’t need more explanation.
47. Search with a pen among nails, screws and other pointy, sharp objects.
48. Use a pencil to roll out the last drops in the toothpaste tube or else.
49. The graphite is a dry lubricant and it can loosen up sticky locks.
50. Use a bit of the eraser to hold your pierced earrings into the ear if you just lost the back piece.
51. Duplicate a pattern. Place paper on an embossed wall panel, tile, or incised woodwork and lightly scribble over the surface to transfer the details.
52. Rub out grime. Some pencils erasers contain pumice. You can use the mild abrasive to shine a brass doorknob, remove scuff marks from a tile floor, or scour off sticker residue on a window.
53. Writing in the sand. You can write a sweet declaration for your lover in the sand at a glance. All you have to do is to have the pencil with you
54. Cuticle stick. Ladies know what I am talking about.
55. Get stuff out of the heater vent. Be careful not to drop the pencil in there as well.
56. Tracing shapes. For fun or for your project.